....for being late
'Twas late in the day
on that Christmas Eve
and the elves lost their way,
Santa rolled up his sleeve,
quick took out out his road map
and peered through his glasses
then he waved with his cap
'Let us move your fat asses! '
So the reindeer did fly
in a Northern direction
and from high in the sky
they could see a reflection.
As their well-travelled legs
landed, things became funny:
Among thousands of eggs
sat the Easterbunny.
Herbert Nehrlich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (....for being late by Herbert Nehrlich )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro