Herbert Nehrlich Poems
- Soccer I always have liked soccer. Such a rough game. Such ...
- The Ambulance Down In The Vall... A Fence or an Ambulance by...
- 500 Words And One Hand 'Yes', she uttered. It was 1966, home...
- World Hunger The door was open and she came in. A litre ...
- To See Venice And Die I fully realise, my Lord that I have ...
- ........Ism He pulled the trigger on that noisy morning in ...
- The Art Of Writing Limericks A limerick can be rather ...
Thank you for your continued contributions to these pages but I shall also be phasing out all replies to this Inbox.. so please, I would appreciate it if you would write to me only at above new address.... see you over there, or on your own pages...
Native of Germany.
Graduate from one of the oldest universities in the world.
Practice of Orthomolecular Medicine, tenured science professor and amateur poet.
Likes both rhyming and free verse and laughs at those who claim that 'rhyme is dead'.
Favourite poetic mode of expression is the limerick. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I always have liked soccer.
Such a rough game.
Such skills required.
on Sunday morning.
When one day,
I found that I needed
It was the honourable
thing to do.