Finger-licking Bad...... [Bad 'tastes'; Oddities; Eccentricities]
Would you ever wear a striped shirt with green paisley pants?
If I did, I'm sure there'd be no end to the critics' rants.
Imagine a man with a shaved head...., but only on one side.
If he were hitchhiking, would you stop to give him a ride?
Would you give a panhandler wearing a mink coat even a dime?
I'd bet most of you readers would not give her the time.
And if the waiter set in front of you a fish still wiggling in sauce,
I'll bet a few of you readers...., your cookies would toss.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Finger-licking Bad...... [Bad 'tastes'; Oddities; Eccentricities] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra