Fight Forest Fires
The burning news
Of a forest fire
Leaves a lasting scar
On my tender heart.
Lush green nature
Turns into ashes
In bordering houses
It's just a nightmare.
Loss of resources
And homes and valuables
Keep mounting high.
Put their lives at stake
To save people and life
And all their holdings.
Sources of fires
Must be identified
For man made fires
Let justice prevail.
Continued dry spells
Must be attended to
Let research be directed
To prevent all fires.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fight Forest Fires by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Alive, Cigeng Zhang
- There it Goes, Vera Sidhwa
- A Date With Fate, Noah Body
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(1 February 1927)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)