Chess dela Cruz
Feeling Down And Feeling Up
There was silence, a long silence.
He wanted it.
From his look was a picture of a broken spirit.
He felt so tired and weary.
Immobile on his seat, there was so
The chair seemed taking some of it.
The time had passed by a long while.
Still, he was staring at the sky.
As the clouds moved, there was calmness.
It calmed him down.
The silence spoke, and he listened.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feeling Down And Feeling Up by Chess dela Cruz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victim, Teedy Dawn
- House, mouse!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sudibyo, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- The Fountain Of Youth, Jim Yerman
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman