A man stood by the door
Ngo! Ngo! Expecting a blow
Alas! Gosh! The raving reply
Was a bucket of sewage.
Summer came, spring tide passed
All seasons sighted him by the gate
Knocking expecting insults to get.
One day, only one luckiest day
The sun shone dearly down on him
The sky and skyscrapers witnessed ‘em
His knock was eventually accommodated
The gorgeous lady opened the door
He immediately ran into her heart
And carried her to his kingly hut
Hence all sincere reasons and seasons
Justified their staying together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faint Hert......... by Lauwo George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting..., Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo