Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
F l e u r F a t a l e...
Comes nite, fate befalls a Black Moon orchid,
Toasted umber bedaubs... curled leafed-tips,
Coursing arbored veins with a wrecklessness
As cancer permeates, the nodes and marrow.
Comes the rain, Mother Natures sweet elixir;
Remission.....could Death be not found here?
Miles away...... a Richelieu rosebush is dying
Strickened by curse of Black Spot 'n Dieback.
Comes dawn, natures demons smile 'n dance,
Death has found another genus...to permeate,
While Mother Nature sobs bitterly for herself;
And, Black Moon orchid knows there is a God.
(c) Frank J.Ryan, Jr.-2013
Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (F l e u r F a t a l e... by Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR )
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
- Love (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- some thing about you, akash mazumdar
- Shanghai breeze (I), Cigeng Zhang
- thinkings, akash mazumdar
- Momentous Days, Francie Lynch
- Haiku- Riddle, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)