Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
F l e u r F a t a l e...
Comes nite, fate befalls a Black Moon orchid,
Toasted umber bedaubs... curled leafed-tips,
Coursing arbored veins with a wrecklessness
As cancer permeates, the nodes and marrow.
Comes the rain, Mother Natures sweet elixir;
Remission.....could Death be not found here?
Miles away...... a Richelieu rosebush is dying
Strickened by curse of Black Spot 'n Dieback.
Comes dawn, natures demons smile 'n dance,
Death has found another genus...to permeate,
While Mother Nature sobs bitterly for herself;
And, Black Moon orchid knows there is a God.
(c) Frank J.Ryan, Jr.-2013
Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (F l e u r F a t a l e... by Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer
- Sleep To Dream, Arafat Driche
- The curse of poverty, Arafat Driche
- The Statue, Arafat Driche