Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
F l e u r F a t a l e...
Comes nite, fate befalls a Black Moon orchid,
Toasted umber bedaubs... curled leafed-tips,
Coursing arbored veins with a wrecklessness
As cancer permeates, the nodes and marrow.
Comes the rain, Mother Natures sweet elixir;
Remission.....could Death be not found here?
Miles away...... a Richelieu rosebush is dying
Strickened by curse of Black Spot 'n Dieback.
Comes dawn, natures demons smile 'n dance,
Death has found another genus...to permeate,
While Mother Nature sobs bitterly for herself;
And, Black Moon orchid knows there is a God.
(c) Frank J.Ryan, Jr.-2013
Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (F l e u r F a t a l e... by Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak