Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
Elergy For A Dreamy Life!
Life's all a dream but a dream in a dream!
A longing in me his blazed trail inflames
With him to fast 'wake in the other dream
If surely right there I must find his face.
Like usual dreams often disappearing
When their climax one readies to enjoy
His life sublimated when its meaning
About its aspired corner just bore.
Well, solace I 'cause before being called
From this dream to the other, lives he touched.
I love him wherever for good he be
'cause his exit never planless could be
'cause all our seeming conscious lives are but
Conscious dreams in a conscious mind - The One.
Christian Tobechukwu Okafor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Elergy For A Dreamy Life! by Christian Tobechukwu Okafor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra