Illusion separates chosen proofs
Of life as we know it.
Loss is a point blank mirage,
And losing forever is only to arrive at a distance.
To be alone is to be deserted.
Loneliness is a state of mind.
What presence, a state of emergency
Without help relief.
And when lives are distinct from each other
Together we distinguish ourselves.
Separate from ourselves is all that is forgotten;
Together we are the memory of existence.
But our amnesia forgets this is a dream
And suffers from the pain of loss.
To say yes to life is to conspire with....
The consciousnesses of infinity.
Infinity includes loneliness
Infinity includes non-infinity
Infinity is only one reality
In the memory of existence.
jonathan Juarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ect. by jonathan Juarez )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore