Illusion separates chosen proofs
Of life as we know it.
Loss is a point blank mirage,
And losing forever is only to arrive at a distance.
To be alone is to be deserted.
Loneliness is a state of mind.
What presence, a state of emergency
Without help relief.
And when lives are distinct from each other
Together we distinguish ourselves.
Separate from ourselves is all that is forgotten;
Together we are the memory of existence.
But our amnesia forgets this is a dream
And suffers from the pain of loss.
To say yes to life is to conspire with....
The consciousnesses of infinity.
Infinity includes loneliness
Infinity includes non-infinity
Infinity is only one reality
In the memory of existence.
jonathan Juarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ect. by jonathan Juarez )
- Love is a wonder, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A Hug To Say I Love You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- How Do You?, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My religion, gajanan mishra
- Self-centered, Somanathan Iyer
- Human Male, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- strange is the mindset!, Somanathan Iyer
- DREAMS........., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- For My Love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- On pins and needles, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The City Planners, Margaret Atwood
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On His Blindness, John Milton
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)