Illusion separates chosen proofs
Of life as we know it.
Loss is a point blank mirage,
And losing forever is only to arrive at a distance.
To be alone is to be deserted.
Loneliness is a state of mind.
What presence, a state of emergency
Without help relief.
And when lives are distinct from each other
Together we distinguish ourselves.
Separate from ourselves is all that is forgotten;
Together we are the memory of existence.
But our amnesia forgets this is a dream
And suffers from the pain of loss.
To say yes to life is to conspire with....
The consciousnesses of infinity.
Infinity includes loneliness
Infinity includes non-infinity
Infinity is only one reality
In the memory of existence.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ect. by jonathan Juarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp