Illusion separates chosen proofs
Of life as we know it.
Loss is a point blank mirage,
And losing forever is only to arrive at a distance.
To be alone is to be deserted.
Loneliness is a state of mind.
What presence, a state of emergency
Without help relief.
And when lives are distinct from each other
Together we distinguish ourselves.
Separate from ourselves is all that is forgotten;
Together we are the memory of existence.
But our amnesia forgets this is a dream
And suffers from the pain of loss.
To say yes to life is to conspire with....
The consciousnesses of infinity.
Infinity includes loneliness
Infinity includes non-infinity
Infinity is only one reality
In the memory of existence.
jonathan Juarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ect. by jonathan Juarez )
- Sasha said, Nassy Fesharaki
- With A Lifting Of My Leg, Is It Poetry
- Doom and Gloom, Nweke Emmanuel
- I have left my home, ramesh rai
- Turnips, Nassy Fesharaki
- Restoring Common Sense, douglas scotney
- The Treat, Glen Eker
- A Man In Time, THEODORE MOSLEY
- Alchemists, Rocky Lizardi.Brown
- Black History Our History, THEODORE MOSLEY
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 April 1958)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)