These dreams be stirring me up at night. Insight a bit off can't see much with my intuition.
Give me a second, still blurry vision, just got up; can't see right. The same can be said when I gaze at you; someone with an extremely bright future or perfect personality.
This type of stuff certainly matters to me. In my short beginning I have had the pleasure of meeting enough runner ups, but I consider you a nominee. Precious physique that men come back from war for.
Definitely the one I would serve in arms for. It is true you be from my dreams, and we can come true.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams 3 by Alex Kenneh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- François de la Rochefoucauld, tal vez, Richard Thripp
- Defining poetry, Saurav Karki
- I just had a Birthday, Jena Crowe
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier