These dreams be stirring me up at night. Insight a bit off can't see much with my intuition.
Give me a second, still blurry vision, just got up; can't see right. The same can be said when I gaze at you; someone with an extremely bright future or perfect personality.
This type of stuff certainly matters to me. In my short beginning I have had the pleasure of meeting enough runner ups, but I consider you a nominee. Precious physique that men come back from war for.
Definitely the one I would serve in arms for. It is true you be from my dreams, and we can come true.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams 3 by Alex Kenneh )
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis