These dreams be stirring me up at night. Insight a bit off can't see much with my intuition.
Give me a second, still blurry vision, just got up; can't see right. The same can be said when I gaze at you; someone with an extremely bright future or perfect personality.
This type of stuff certainly matters to me. In my short beginning I have had the pleasure of meeting enough runner ups, but I consider you a nominee. Precious physique that men come back from war for.
Definitely the one I would serve in arms for. It is true you be from my dreams, and we can come true.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams 3 by Alex Kenneh )
- Senryu Our Lives, Heather Burns
- Water, Water, Harley White
- Heart's Remembrance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Oldest Daughters, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Behind my curtain, Barbara Dixion
- Facebook / Anonymous, Kewayne Wadley
- Senryu Searching, Heather Burns
- Lost, Maya Hanson (mye3)
- Face Down Novel, Lonnie Hicks
- buckle up, bartender, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Everything, Anna Akhmatova
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)