Whether its at the store or in the street seeing so flawless can it be true?
Later that night I will probably see you as a model trying to win Miss Girl of my Dreams. I'm shaky still a bit nervous to speak my mind; give me time as my confidence builds.
Your face plaques me as I try to associate myself with higher learning. Conflicting thoughts are starting to afflict me.
Eager hopes of us having a strong affinity for one another.
All I need to know are you religious, slightly ambitious, very creative if you had three wishes, hilarious and know your worth.
I know this might seem strange but let me know if I am out of order for approaching you this way.
In fact, beautiful take time off, vacation; ponder my minds invitation addressed to the very elegant woman right in front of me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams 2 by Alex Kenneh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels
- Never, Never, Never Give Up!, Denis Martindale