Whether its at the store or in the street seeing so flawless can it be true?
Later that night I will probably see you as a model trying to win Miss Girl of my Dreams. I'm shaky still a bit nervous to speak my mind; give me time as my confidence builds.
Your face plaques me as I try to associate myself with higher learning. Conflicting thoughts are starting to afflict me.
Eager hopes of us having a strong affinity for one another.
All I need to know are you religious, slightly ambitious, very creative if you had three wishes, hilarious and know your worth.
I know this might seem strange but let me know if I am out of order for approaching you this way.
In fact, beautiful take time off, vacation; ponder my minds invitation addressed to the very elegant woman right in front of me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams 2 by Alex Kenneh )
- How are you hittin' it?, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- YEN, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Fundamental Fruit Of The Soul, Romella Kitchens
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- How Attractive Are You, Shaun Shane
- Daffodil, Shaun Shane
- 06 Perpetual Optimism, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- what i am, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)