Don't Have A Happy Holiday
We won’t wish you Seasons Greetings
or a Happy Holiday.
We won’t write Merry Xmas
because the “X” takes Christ away.
We celebrate our Saviors birth
around our Christmas tree,
and wish a “Merry Christmas”,
to our friends and family.
We love our Lord and Savior
and find joy in His name,
and Christmas without “Christ”
would never be the same.
In celebrating Christmas
Don’t take Christ’s name away.
Wish all a “MERRY CHRISTMAS”
Not a Happy Holiday.
MERRY CHRISTMAS! ”
Ron Tranmer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Don't Have A Happy Holiday by Ron Tranmer )
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett