If I am wrong about you... send me to my death!
for I have seen so called truth in the darkness of fertile lies.
Yet I find when I think of you hope is poetic justice in the seeds of unspoken words...written in the memory bank of a script held together by a bond of everlasting love.
If your heart beats as mine timely waits for birth
then show me the way
I would die without question, for the reality of my nightmares, and gladly exist in the fantasy of your warm desire.
If I could be me? ... I would mould myself into the gift of perception, and show you the future of a perceptive moment in the flicker of a searching eye...maybe my arms might comfort the vacant room in your winter heart of frozen shadows.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Doing Time by Martina Moriarty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hidden Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Segundas/Sobre reudas, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Snail Talk for Rosemary, Daniel Brick
- Dear Greg, Roxanne Dubarry
- Rosy flower, hasmukh amathalal
- Ideas, gajanan mishra
- Clad in Stars, Steven Rhoads
- No Chances, RoseAnn V. Shawiak