If I am wrong about you... send me to my death!
for I have seen so called truth in the darkness of fertile lies.
Yet I find when I think of you hope is poetic justice in the seeds of unspoken words...written in the memory bank of a script held together by a bond of everlasting love.
If your heart beats as mine timely waits for birth
then show me the way
I would die without question, for the reality of my nightmares, and gladly exist in the fantasy of your warm desire.
If I could be me? ... I would mould myself into the gift of perception, and show you the future of a perceptive moment in the flicker of a searching eye...maybe my arms might comfort the vacant room in your winter heart of frozen shadows.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Doing Time by Martina Moriarty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Bittersweet, Maurice Whyte
- Crazy Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro