In this cruel world why is it so
Some people are called lords
Whereas some are considered so low
All are humans so why should some bow?
In this cruel world, why are
Some people are living in big mansions
And many on roads on tar
Why is there such a big bar?
In this cruel world, oh why
God, why you stay so low?
Here some on bed and some on roads lie
Please help us before all humanity dies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cruel World by Aditi Khandelwal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker