You're not as predictable as you might think
Remember when we danced in the pouring rain?
Remember when you played with my hair like it was some black fire
you wanted to put out (or pull out) ?
Remember those tales you must have made up?
Think about it.
Look in the mirror.
I'm not you.
Robert Lansing's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Coy Koi by Robert Lansing )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Found Out, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Killing Place, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Bank Clerk, Edgar Albert Guest
- If I Were Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Man And Lathe, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Reasons, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gentle Hand Of Women Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Disgrace Of Poverty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Neil Snow, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Limit, Edgar Albert Guest