“My heart is pounding
And my breath is on fire;
But I won’t let you go
Until our dreams conspire! ”
It’s been happened
And will happen all over again
You and me, complete
Painted down in this picture frame,
I know this sounds crazy
But what is not?
Is our life too stupid?
To give it a shot?
(NOOOO! ! ! !)
I don’t care what people are obsessing,
Or whatever the hell they are possessing!
Cuz later their tokens of possessions will go
And will never come back;
And I will not be there,
To give them a shack
But in the meantime I be there
With all I can give
Or with all I can hire,
Even though you don’t want it or not,
Cuz I won’t let you go
Until ours dreams conspire.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Conspire by Chetan Tehlan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov