Udiah (witness to Yah) (1959 / USA)
'My sheep hear My voice'
Christ did say, 'and I know them
and they follow Me'
(John 10: 1-29)
< br>© 2011
Udiah (witness to Yah)
Submitted: Saturday, July 03, 2010
Edited: Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Poet Other Poems
- A Caffeinated Life
- A Hawk
- A Lying Snake
- A NEAT Comet
- A Prayer for Dad (memorial day memorial ...
- A Pulitzer Prize
- A Recent Reply to a Soldier Who Question...
- A Riddle
- A Warning To All
- A Wicking Tree
- Age of Aquarius - Blessings Poured Out
- An Important News Bulletin
- Angel of Death
- Author's Rendition of Psalm 13
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.