But God I Really Love Him
Heavenly Father, Lord of Hosts,
Holy Spirit, Comfortor and Friend,
Sweet Sweet Jesus, Lord over all...
I come humbly on my knee, my heart bleeding before you,
My body aching, shaking,
My eyes stinging like nettle..
My nose watery from the wailing of my heart.
Shock to my heart, my dedicated, devoted, loyal love,
Stolen...held captive by an amazing man,
A hero, a healer, a wise man, and man of honor
The man I would die for....
And so here I am Lord....
Dying for him....
Every second, every minute, every hour...
I am dying for him...
For his happiness...
For his future,
For his family...
For his Righteous sake...
For the love I hold in deep in my heart for him...
I die...I die willingly,
I die a thousand deaths just for him...
For his honor....for his valor....
My Love protects him...esteems him...carries him...
Carries him in my heart and very soul
Thank you Lord for dying for me...
And you ask we die daily for Jesus
You say....when we really love someone...
we are willing to die for them
And so I die...and I died yesterday,
And I died the days before...
It seems all I do in my life is just die...
When will I be loved? Chersihed? Adored? Wanted?
Dying hurts Father....it hurts so terribly...
Please bring me home to be with you...
Free of pain and suffering...free of others lies and manipulations
I lay here Lord and once again....I fill your ocean with my salty tears
I fill it willingly
I fill it with great Honor and Priveledge
I fill it fearfully and wonderfully as you created it
I thank you Lord for the time I had to love him...
To cherish him...to be touched by him
Blessed amoung women I am!
For I was touched by an angel...
Why....did he have to go? .
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (But God I Really Love Him by Cambridge Keenan )
- Flow with time, hasmukh amathalal
- five hundred and whatever..., Mandolyn ...
- Copyrights, Mark Heathcote
- Freedom Not Permitted, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Feel bad, hasmukh amathalal
- Why Do You Want to Destroy?, Mantu Mahakul
- Fibonacci: Cosmic Spiral, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Reflection On Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Planet Hollywood Birthdays, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Distant Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Percy Bysshe Shelley