I walk to school and get punched in the face
Now day’s school is a hated place
I can never fight back I’m way too thin
Each day the bullies put me in the bin
I wonder if I should stand up to the bully
No I can’t my muscles haven’t developed fully
This bully Is a real coward
Tomorrow I’m going to tell Miss Howard
If your being bullied you should tell someone
And the bullying will become undone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bullied by Chizom Okpara )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler