Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams
Things were hard.
You broke me.
I'm not your toy anymore.
Just because our love changed at the end,
Just because our love began to bend,
Just because I started to love another,
Just because the one who told me was my brother,
You hurt me.
You broke me.
You ripped me apart.
You broke down every wall I had,
Burnt every bridge that you thought was 'bad',
Used all that was good in me,
changed me from what I used to be,
You fucking asshole.
I can't get back to normal.
Normal, I can't remember.
I will get stronger.
It'll take time,
It'll might take another man and me to dine,
It'll be me taking baby steps all over again,
It'll be great, once I do, and when,
I'll be better than you'll ever be.
Don't hold your breathe.
We're never getting back together.
As much as it hurts, just no.
Go, leave me alone,
No longer a thing for you to condone,
Go, don't even bother talking to me,
Leave me be.
You may have broken me, but I'm still better than you.
Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken by Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams )
- Beauty Never Lasts, Bareerah Bilal
- The Trail of the Snail, Frank Weedings
- Limerick-66, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- winter nights, lee fones
- The Raging Fire, Jasbir Chatterjee
- Veni, Vidi, Vici, Jasbir Chatterjee
- Escape to Freedom, Bareerah Bilal
- - White Buffalo -, Joe Muschaweck
- Plants are Soul of Earth, Rohit Sapra
- Phenomenal Woman या 'सम्पूर्ण स्त्री' (H.., Rajnish Manga
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)