Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams
Things were hard.
You broke me.
I'm not your toy anymore.
Just because our love changed at the end,
Just because our love began to bend,
Just because I started to love another,
Just because the one who told me was my brother,
You hurt me.
You broke me.
You ripped me apart.
You broke down every wall I had,
Burnt every bridge that you thought was 'bad',
Used all that was good in me,
changed me from what I used to be,
You fucking asshole.
I can't get back to normal.
Normal, I can't remember.
I will get stronger.
It'll take time,
It'll might take another man and me to dine,
It'll be me taking baby steps all over again,
It'll be great, once I do, and when,
I'll be better than you'll ever be.
Don't hold your breathe.
We're never getting back together.
As much as it hurts, just no.
Go, leave me alone,
No longer a thing for you to condone,
Go, don't even bother talking to me,
Leave me be.
You may have broken me, but I'm still better than you.
Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken by Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon