Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams
We got so close.
Under the sheets, breathing heavily.
You said no, just holding me.
We can't hurt eachother.
It's too soon.
You have a baby soon.
Even still.. I think about you at night, holding my pillow to me chest like you held me to yours.
My heart dies a little more each time.
We're only friend.
We're only friends that look longingly at each other and wish to kiss each other.
It's not fair..
Kiss me again, just once, tell me it's the last one and kiss me forever..
I shouldn't be so attached, but.. You..
Hold me, kiss me, love me.
I beg you.
Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever by Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams )
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Examinations, abhi mangla
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)