Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams
We got so close.
Under the sheets, breathing heavily.
You said no, just holding me.
We can't hurt eachother.
It's too soon.
You have a baby soon.
Even still.. I think about you at night, holding my pillow to me chest like you held me to yours.
My heart dies a little more each time.
We're only friend.
We're only friends that look longingly at each other and wish to kiss each other.
It's not fair..
Kiss me again, just once, tell me it's the last one and kiss me forever..
I shouldn't be so attached, but.. You..
Hold me, kiss me, love me.
I beg you.
Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever by Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams )
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
- Daru Piyo, Talk To The Girl And Do Naxal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love and Strange Horses—Intima', Nathalie Handal
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Star chat........., SALINI NAIR
- Chicane, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Just A Few Simple Words, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)