Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams
Blow Me A Kiss
Oh, my sweet love.
That one kiss we shared.
It wasn't meant to be, really.
but that kiss, my sweet dove..
It gave me tingles.
It felt wrong.
It felt right.
I quivered and shook, and got the wriggles.
Was it from fear?
I felt as delicate as a doe, dear.
Blow me another kiss.
Send me another.
Or better yet, take my tongue, like before.
Something I never want to miss.
There was a spark there.
For me, there was.
For you, there wasn't.
It's hard to bare.
How can I call you love?
It was one kiss.
You're with another, as am I..
But, oh, my sweet dove.
Blow me, just one more kiss...
I promise I won't miss.
Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blow Me A Kiss by Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams )
- Tweet-tweet! I Visited a Hamlet with a G.., Harindhar Reddy
- PURITY OF SNOW., Terry Collett
- What If You Had No Beliefs? NONE!, Mr. Nobody
- Love or Sex?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The founder is his movement's soul., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Rickshaw and the Puller, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dreaming of Things While I Remain In My .., Rohit Sapra
- Facebooker, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Kidultnap, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Laugh, arshad arshad
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(c. 600 BCE)