Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams
Blow Me A Kiss
Oh, my sweet love.
That one kiss we shared.
It wasn't meant to be, really.
but that kiss, my sweet dove..
It gave me tingles.
It felt wrong.
It felt right.
I quivered and shook, and got the wriggles.
Was it from fear?
I felt as delicate as a doe, dear.
Blow me another kiss.
Send me another.
Or better yet, take my tongue, like before.
Something I never want to miss.
There was a spark there.
For me, there was.
For you, there wasn't.
It's hard to bare.
How can I call you love?
It was one kiss.
You're with another, as am I..
But, oh, my sweet dove.
Blow me, just one more kiss...
I promise I won't miss.
Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blow Me A Kiss by Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis