Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams
Blow Me A Kiss
Oh, my sweet love.
That one kiss we shared.
It wasn't meant to be, really.
but that kiss, my sweet dove..
It gave me tingles.
It felt wrong.
It felt right.
I quivered and shook, and got the wriggles.
Was it from fear?
I felt as delicate as a doe, dear.
Blow me another kiss.
Send me another.
Or better yet, take my tongue, like before.
Something I never want to miss.
There was a spark there.
For me, there was.
For you, there wasn't.
It's hard to bare.
How can I call you love?
It was one kiss.
You're with another, as am I..
But, oh, my sweet dove.
Blow me, just one more kiss...
I promise I won't miss.
Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blow Me A Kiss by Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams )
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
- A reverie, RAJ VIKRAM
- Like Arrows In Quivers, Saiom Shriver
- The Monster, crystal ruth
- A.Blok, You are - the wild call.. - tran.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, As day so light... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, The Petersburg twilights..- tran.., Lyudmila Purgina
- quotation # 4, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Thanks For What?, Liliana EL.
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)