Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams
It's not easy y'know..
Looking inside to think that there's something in there.. hiding away..Just waiting for you to fall.
All it'll take is a few more blows..
It'll get what it wants. I can feel it inside. Digging away at it all.I'm trying. I'm not just sitting here sulking.
But you took things the wrong way, I didn't want to agrue.
I still don't. It makes me shake, like it feeds the thing lurking.
I found out why I'm like this. It took time..hours of sitting on a pew.
I'll build it up, but it can't happen just like that.
Though I can't let you down. This is something I promise.
I'll burn this thing out like it's a rat.
Only if i have to. I'm so used to it now.. It's apart of me.
I do love you, more than earth.
Heaven can wait..
And the Devil is scared of me.. Or will be.
I'm sorry for being so stupid for so long.
Can you at least.. still love me too?
Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drowning by Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams )
- The Ocean's Gates, Brandt Nightingale
- Tribute to the King, Tania Montgomery
- Abyss, Donald R Charon
- Ode to the Busker, Tania Montgomery
- I have forgotten who I am, gajanan mishra
- Love is a liquid ~~~ vs.56, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- HE IS A MAN, Donald R Charon
- Dead Stone, ramesh rai
- Our Lives, Sandra Feldman
- All Mine, For Me, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To Someone Special On PoemHunter, Electric Lady
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Night Has A Thousand Eyes, Francis William Bourdillon
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Ono no Komachi
(c. 825—c. 900))
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)