Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams
Here In Your Arms
I get this strangest tingle at night.
Not one you're thinking..
Just a tingle. Like a kiss or a love bite.
Just something small, almost like blinking.
Then it gets better.
Arms around my waist, kisses on my shoulder.
Sweet nothings in my ear, like a whispered love letter.
Strokes along my side, a soft hand over my stomach boulder.
As I wake,
Arms disappear, kisses waste away.
Sweet nothings are nothing, kept at bay.
Warm soft feelings melt away into my empty bed, as if faked.
My empty shell moves out of my bed, hopeless, and lost.
Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Here In Your Arms by Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams )
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- HURLY-BURLY هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang