Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams
How Can You See Me As Beautiful?
How can you see me as beautiful?
How can anyone?
You're eyes are obviously covered by wool.
What I really look like, is different to what you see, it's a con..
You look at me like I'm your angel,
I'm not, I'm ugly underneath this skin.
My soul is one large empty well,
It's sucked you in, I appear to win..
I don't. Love is not a game to be played.
I love you, more than anyone knows.
There's even things I think I don't know about you, but those things can't be weighed.
People tell me my love is false, but they're nothing but crows..
My heart is yours,
My soul, your toy.
No matter what the laws,
I hope to bring you nothing but joy.
Deep inside, I'm a monster.
How can you love me?
How can you see me as beautiful? I'm a monster.
But if you want to love me, so let it be.
I love you.. dear angel..
Take my sin away, my saint,
God gave me an angel.
I will love you, even if your heart does taint.
Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Can You See Me As Beautiful? by Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams )
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Primary Colours, vince gullaci
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)