Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams
How Can You See Me As Beautiful?
How can you see me as beautiful?
How can anyone?
You're eyes are obviously covered by wool.
What I really look like, is different to what you see, it's a con..
You look at me like I'm your angel,
I'm not, I'm ugly underneath this skin.
My soul is one large empty well,
It's sucked you in, I appear to win..
I don't. Love is not a game to be played.
I love you, more than anyone knows.
There's even things I think I don't know about you, but those things can't be weighed.
People tell me my love is false, but they're nothing but crows..
My heart is yours,
My soul, your toy.
No matter what the laws,
I hope to bring you nothing but joy.
Deep inside, I'm a monster.
How can you love me?
How can you see me as beautiful? I'm a monster.
But if you want to love me, so let it be.
I love you.. dear angel..
Take my sin away, my saint,
God gave me an angel.
I will love you, even if your heart does taint.
Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Can You See Me As Beautiful? by Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher