Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams
Pictures Of You
It's nothing like you.
Doesn't show YOU.
Appearances aren't everything.
Not to me.
Not for you.
You were perfect.
Fat, thin, sick, well.
A perfection I can't find again.
How the heart bleeds.
But it doesn't bleed perfection, like you.
Bleeds out of a weak human.
A weak no body, if human at all.
This time last year, you were here.
Cancer took you away.
The cancer wasn't worth you.
Wasn't as perfect as you.
It ruined you.
It ruined us.
You grand child..
Broken, and alone.
Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pictures Of You by Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui