Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams
Pictures Of You
It's nothing like you.
Doesn't show YOU.
Appearances aren't everything.
Not to me.
Not for you.
You were perfect.
Fat, thin, sick, well.
A perfection I can't find again.
How the heart bleeds.
But it doesn't bleed perfection, like you.
Bleeds out of a weak human.
A weak no body, if human at all.
This time last year, you were here.
Cancer took you away.
The cancer wasn't worth you.
Wasn't as perfect as you.
It ruined you.
It ruined us.
You grand child..
Broken, and alone.
Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pictures Of You by Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- an Ode to Cindy, Tim Labbe
- Age To Youth, Gillian Commerford
- Preserve fun, gajanan mishra
- Applause, Alicia C. Cooper
- August 1427: Abundance, Cole Swensen
- What the Ventriloquists Said, Cole Swensen
- She Buried Three, Alicia C. Cooper
- Oxygen, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Remembering Charlotte, Alicia C. Cooper
- SCARRING, Satish Verma