Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams
I remember a few things.
Not a lot.
But a few.
The things we used to do.
All three of us.
Power of three,
mad as could be.
You taught me to talk.
He taught me to be a princess.
You taught me to stand on my own two feet.
He taught me to balance.
You both, taught me almost everything.
I can't drive past your house.
It's just too much.
Too Many Memories.
The way you cooked.
The way we all laughed.
The way the birds chirped in the background.
And the dog's at our feet.
The way you two spilt..
You thought I didn't notice. Didn't you?
You thought I didn't hear the arguments you had.
Or you crying at night.
But it's alright. I may have been young, but I understood.
You loved each other. Just not.. together.
Bullet ants have nothing on this feeling inside.
Bullets can't hurt me.
Losing you two hurt worse.
You were apart.
But we all stayed happy.
I was still princess.
Princess of you both.
Queen of nothing.
Years went by.
He died first.
I tried to die with him.
Even though you didn't know..
You were there.
You helped me.
Now you're not either.
I shan't try this time.
I know you still have things planned for me.
The power of three,
we shan't die..
Shall we? …
Sweet dreams to you both.
Sweet dreams like you gave me.
A kiss on the forehead.
A strong hug goodnight.
A long drone of the heart monitor..
Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories by Natasha Elizabeth Beatrice Williams )
- Save Ther Poor Daughter of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Orchestra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- E-rated poemier- go slow, Elvis Airohi
- Songs of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- E-rated poemier- if it had ended, Elvis Airohi
- Upon His Face, david kush
- Abel, Aftab Alam
- At Least Live and Dream, Rohit Sapra
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- philosophy, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)