BONDS OF LOVE
A piece of you, a piece of me keeps it stronger.
Little shoulders of huge makes it better,
If there be any bond, only love can make it last longer.
A hand in full was a sign of assurance in passion,
Your mind with me was the reliance in action.
If there be any joy in us, only love can be the affection.
My place in you was the heart you laid in mind,
Your trust in me was the heart I left behind.
If there be any bond, only love can blow the wind.
Nothing heals the soul than flowing love in streams,
Unlike a sailing boat my heart was heavy carrying the beams.
In the length of days, only our love could know the dreams.
Grace was the word they said could make it right,
God in eternity was the one to bring the light.
But our bonds of love can only be guided in His sight.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (BONDS OF LOVE by Siegfried OheneSidza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal