A Step In Time
A step in time; the promises of life's eternal joy,
A breathe that catches the mild breezes of the wind.
Plantations that grows up in the savanna zones,
Dreams detained in the shadows of one's misery.
The cry of my voices was heard by all the nations.
Time spins into the visions of the future,
And saw my dreams gather like the river enter the sea.
Later to see my missions scatter like rocks run on mountains.
Beneath the mountains lived my missions,
And upon the mountains lived my visions.
A reflection of the past brings me sorrow,
A glimpse into the future brings me happiness.
I took a step ahead of time; I made a jest within my pain.
Now I feel the joy that overflows within my heart,
And I see the dreams come into reality.
Put away the fears and dry your tears.
Die out the pain and bring forth gain.
A step in time was the secret to my living,
A step in time was the dreams to my clouded visions.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Step In Time by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY