Above All Creations
I will be the path to me fellow human,
I will make them know the plan of God for man.
Through me they will know the nature of life,
And the destruction of the devil with a knife.
Forever will live in the hearts of men,
The light of day from the devil's prey.
I stand in their sight as a god,
But the Omnipotent dwell in their heart as the God.
They will see through me a light,
As they walk in the night.
I sometimes hold it half a sin,
Putting in words the grief I feel as a fine.
For weeds like nature,
As babies nurture.
Half revealed in the soil,
And half concealed in the soul.
In words like weeds I'll wrap myself over,
Like blanket over my body I'll never shiver.
By the serene measure of my grief,
I'll enfold myself with great relief.
With praises and fulfillment in my heart,
like an old man resting in his hut.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Above All Creations by Siegfried OheneSidza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI