All About Me
It’s the one that made me sunk in the sea,
I thoroughly would make the world see
how the rains keep drying up my tears.
As I sit under the scorn of my fears,
the tragic moment of my discomfort,
Find a heart that can see through me, the pain
I go through under the shades of the scorching sun.
To unfold the mysteries behind my deterring hunger for comfort.
All the heavens would bow to the unpleasant pain
I went through as a sign from a loving heart of precious stone.
The world with all its beauty and nature was all a sign from
an inner power to create and to bring to life the power of originality.
I am destined to bring out the soul snatching devils
in everyman and save the world from all of its predicaments.
but it all turned out to be my humorous pain,
I know if I really come to the end of the road.
All may stay silent in my wounds but it can't really show itself
I would have to revisit my past glory for comfort.
This isn't my point of contact to the Saints
And it isn't surely my fate to go through an annoyance of disbelieve.
Knowingly, one day I will sit back and look upon my pain in the past times.
And will laugh over the distresses I went through with no one to look up to but God.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All About Me by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- Idle mind at rest, hasmukh amathalal
- Against nature, gajanan mishra
- Train, Foster Teegarden
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
- Teaching - A Satisfying Experience, Joseph T. Renaldi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley