All About Me
It’s the one that made me sunk in the sea,
I thoroughly would make the world see
how the rains keep drying up my tears.
As I sit under the scorn of my fears,
the tragic moment of my discomfort,
Find a heart that can see through me, the pain
I go through under the shades of the scorching sun.
To unfold the mysteries behind my deterring hunger for comfort.
All the heavens would bow to the unpleasant pain
I went through as a sign from a loving heart of precious stone.
The world with all its beauty and nature was all a sign from
an inner power to create and to bring to life the power of originality.
I am destined to bring out the soul snatching devils
in everyman and save the world from all of its predicaments.
but it all turned out to be my humorous pain,
I know if I really come to the end of the road.
All may stay silent in my wounds but it can't really show itself
I would have to revisit my past glory for comfort.
This isn't my point of contact to the Saints
And it isn't surely my fate to go through an annoyance of disbelieve.
Knowingly, one day I will sit back and look upon my pain in the past times.
And will laugh over the distresses I went through with no one to look up to but God.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All About Me by Siegfried OheneSidza )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Cognac, Larisa Rzhepishevska
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Truth and conscience, gajanan mishra
- Win the self, gajanan mishra
- (6) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Exist, Rohit Sapra
- The law of these times, Ravikumar C.P.
- So Many Minds Are Left Fractured, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Mystic Blake, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Today's World, Leong Ming Loong
- Thoughts in the Moonlight, Luo Zhihai
- Tales Of A Wife: Honeymoon, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche