Glory to the One who gave me life,
Adoration to the God of all creations.
Blessed I am to fulfill all my duties,
As a servant of the Most High above.
Be the light of my path and make me
Whole with the greatness of poetic
Writings ever to occur in the world.
My spirit is freezing in cold-ed ice,
My soul is melting in warm water.
So grateful I am to the Almighty,
For this treasure restored into me.
Yet to be known to man, how powerful,
And mighty the treasure
will heal all deadly wounds.
Every thought revealed, every feeling concealed
cometh from the One,
To whom I will forever find refuge;
In all my thinking cup and emotions.
i sometimes confuse myself with feeling and emotions
But surely believe I will forever dwell in the light.
These are my word to all, who seek to find their treasure,
May His divine light and mercies
shine upon your path As you walk in darkness.
It only comes to those who believe
in their hearts and soul.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exhortation by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)