Glory to the One who gave me life,
Adoration to the God of all creations.
Blessed I am to fulfill all my duties,
As a servant of the Most High above.
Be the light of my path and make me
Whole with the greatness of poetic
Writings ever to occur in the world.
My spirit is freezing in cold-ed ice,
My soul is melting in warm water.
So grateful I am to the Almighty,
For this treasure restored into me.
Yet to be known to man, how powerful,
And mighty the treasure
will heal all deadly wounds.
Every thought revealed, every feeling concealed
cometh from the One,
To whom I will forever find refuge;
In all my thinking cup and emotions.
i sometimes confuse myself with feeling and emotions
But surely believe I will forever dwell in the light.
These are my word to all, who seek to find their treasure,
May His divine light and mercies
shine upon your path As you walk in darkness.
It only comes to those who believe
in their hearts and soul.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exhortation by Siegfried OheneSidza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas