Glory to the One who gave me life,
Adoration to the God of all creations.
Blessed I am to fulfill all my duties,
As a servant of the Most High above.
Be the light of my path and make me
Whole with the greatness of poetic
Writings ever to occur in the world.
My spirit is freezing in cold-ed ice,
My soul is melting in warm water.
So grateful I am to the Almighty,
For this treasure restored into me.
Yet to be known to man, how powerful,
And mighty the treasure
will heal all deadly wounds.
Every thought revealed, every feeling concealed
cometh from the One,
To whom I will forever find refuge;
In all my thinking cup and emotions.
i sometimes confuse myself with feeling and emotions
But surely believe I will forever dwell in the light.
These are my word to all, who seek to find their treasure,
May His divine light and mercies
shine upon your path As you walk in darkness.
It only comes to those who believe
in their hearts and soul.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exhortation by Siegfried OheneSidza )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 November 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Poem of the Day
- I am Not Alone, Sandra Feldman
- When the flower withers, Leong Ming Loong
- चादंण रात, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- The Scheme, Tony Adah
- The Worry, Leong Ming Loong
- जो अब तन्हा ही निकला तो, ज़माना साथ चलता है, Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- ** अबोल मी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- जो देखू आज घर आँगन तो माँ की याद आती है., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- तुम्हारे इश्क में जीवन कहाँ, कैसे, गुज़ार.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- यहाँ हर सुख का साथी है यहाँ हर दुःख कंवा.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra