MY JOY IS IN YOU
May be all that I see in this life is a mere story,
What if I decided to famish it with a great worry?
Even to this, only my joy in you could bring the glory.
Standing at the gates of the unknown ready to be laid,
Nothing passed by me without any wages paid.
And all that could be written of me was already said.
Though I saw in my minds eye a shining light,
Yet still could not see through the passing night.
If only my joy will be seen then it will be to a glorious sight.
Where I failed to acknowledge your presence,
My world was devastation to the essence.
Just to find joy in you, I had to purge my conscience.
Though a light shined within through the word,
Still tried to be accepted by men into their world.
To an endless joy in you, my life had to be sold.
With a life so divine as the Most High,
Men tried to possess what was unseen with a sigh.
To have a perfect joy in you, my soul had to thigh.
To the end of days my love for you had no boundary.
Just moments of the time left was in sundry.
But in all, my joy was complete when I found your jury.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY JOY IS IN YOU by Siegfried OheneSidza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Born Again, Tony Adah
- I care less, hasmukh amathalal
- Final Page, RoseAnn V. Shawiak