The Big Blu Sea
I think I will never see,
A poem so warm as the sea.
A sea so angry as a beast,
Against the world's hottest desert.
A sea that looks at God all day,
And opens her moisturized banks to pray.
A sea that may never be full over,
As all waters enter the sea through the river.
A sea that carried the ship of the sailor;
Who gave his shirt to be sown by the tailor.
A sea that stretches it's mouth to the sun,
Later to see a father advising his son.
Fishes that swim in the sea's belly,
Caught in the net of a fisherman's jolly.
Upon whose bosom of the oceanic skies,
Who intimately loves to dine where the heavenly lies.
A sea that made me whole,
But never to dig a hole.
A sea that fought and gave life to none but all,
Still making up with the roaring storm after all.
Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a sea.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Big Blu Sea by Siegfried OheneSidza )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Tazkera–e-bewafa …………, shaik sahal
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- A Song Of Joys, Walt Whitman
- Fließendes Grün, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Release yourself, Elena Ioannou
- BETCHE SAID PATIENCE, ANTHONY KIRUI
- Crazy Thing, Leah Ayliffe
- A Thought A Head, Ima Ryma
- **कधी कधी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** सागं ना 2 **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** अबोल भावना मनातल्या **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- I am Not Alone, Sandra Feldman