Climbing Up To Success
Protruding through the hearts of pain,
Supernatural beings bridging the joys of gain.
Deceived by the looks of appearance,
Pierced in hearts of men words of utterance.
To the known world an empty vessel,
But to the Unknown can hustle to wrestle.
Come into the heart and feel,
The drinking cup of the tea and kneel.
Begging for deliverance in the cold,
Healing of sins into blanket fold.
Guess its time to run far, faraway,
To find comfort in pain along the way.
All pleasures might be the same,
But my life can never be a game.
Step at a time, slowly I climb,
Higher and higher to reach the peak I limb.
Destruction at the end of the tunnel,
Success to rain in the forest of jungle.
Acme! ! Riding to the peak at its best,
Acme! ! ! Fighting to lay on top of the rest.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Climbing Up To Success by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- Our Fall خريفنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sufferings, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- MacDeath - From Zombie Apocalypse Poems .., Matthew Lawler
- No where, hasmukh amathalal
- Don't Cover Your Eyes, Francie Lynch
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)