Climbing Up To Success
Protruding through the hearts of pain,
Supernatural beings bridging the joys of gain.
Deceived by the looks of appearance,
Pierced in hearts of men words of utterance.
To the known world an empty vessel,
But to the Unknown can hustle to wrestle.
Come into the heart and feel,
The drinking cup of the tea and kneel.
Begging for deliverance in the cold,
Healing of sins into blanket fold.
Guess its time to run far, faraway,
To find comfort in pain along the way.
All pleasures might be the same,
But my life can never be a game.
Step at a time, slowly I climb,
Higher and higher to reach the peak I limb.
Destruction at the end of the tunnel,
Success to rain in the forest of jungle.
Acme! ! Riding to the peak at its best,
Acme! ! ! Fighting to lay on top of the rest.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Climbing Up To Success by Siegfried OheneSidza )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Frederick William (FW) Harvey
Mir Taqi Mir
(1723 - 1810)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Ohio State, Saiom Shriver
- crowding around the crumbs you leave, Mandolyn ...
- The Drunkard All Alone in The House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Wide Open II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Christmas Day in Philly, Benjamin Michael Clark
- Shepherdess II, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Old Are You?, Edward Kofi Louis
- If We Don't Meet Upon The Morrow, Kute Makerz
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Life & .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Angels, vanessa hughes