Climbing Up To Success
Protruding through the hearts of pain,
Supernatural beings bridging the joys of gain.
Deceived by the looks of appearance,
Pierced in hearts of men words of utterance.
To the known world an empty vessel,
But to the Unknown can hustle to wrestle.
Come into the heart and feel,
The drinking cup of the tea and kneel.
Begging for deliverance in the cold,
Healing of sins into blanket fold.
Guess its time to run far, faraway,
To find comfort in pain along the way.
All pleasures might be the same,
But my life can never be a game.
Step at a time, slowly I climb,
Higher and higher to reach the peak I limb.
Destruction at the end of the tunnel,
Success to rain in the forest of jungle.
Acme! ! Riding to the peak at its best,
Acme! ! ! Fighting to lay on top of the rest.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Climbing Up To Success by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- तेरा ग़म (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- On the road of life على طريق الحياة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Travel, Hans Raj Sharma
- I Will Enter, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Unlimited Love, howard simon
- O, Earth! O, Heavens!, Rachel Glassman
- Epithalamium, Rachel Glassman
- Old age in life among us., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Sonnet, Rachel Glassman
- In The Theatre of Life; In The Theatre o.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)