The valley of my conscience,
proves me guilty in my pride.
A pain in my pride was hurt to my emotions.
Fountains of love in my blood,
bridges the joy in my happiness.
Moisturized vapour of waterfalls in my emotions.
Agony of the hills in my thoughts,
Provided a clear thinking to my mind.
The pride of a beautiful flower grew in my mind.
A petal of light shined upon
the darkness in my thoughts.
A calyx of sepals covered the holes
of the path with a sand of pollen grains.
A pistil was formed out of my clever mind
With an ovary of children,
Which was born to my good conscience.
The beauty of my sweetest thoughts,
Yielded a painted flowers planted in my mind.
A season of divine light changed
The weather in the overcast.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Painted Flowers by Siegfried OheneSidza )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to.., Hilaire Belloc
Poem of the Day
- The role of Kama, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I Dream of Her, Olufayo Ezekiel
- I realized why we get hurt, Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- That fatal day to all, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Note 10, Michael P. McParland
- Secularism in true sense, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Mark o Connor's ballad of a man from sno.., Juwon Daniel
- you need to know: (, Manauwer Raza
- Solitary song, gajanan mishra
- To Sleep I Go, Michael P. McParland