The valley of my conscience,
proves me guilty in my pride.
A pain in my pride was hurt to my emotions.
Fountains of love in my blood,
bridges the joy in my happiness.
Moisturized vapour of waterfalls in my emotions.
Agony of the hills in my thoughts,
Provided a clear thinking to my mind.
The pride of a beautiful flower grew in my mind.
A petal of light shined upon
the darkness in my thoughts.
A calyx of sepals covered the holes
of the path with a sand of pollen grains.
A pistil was formed out of my clever mind
With an ovary of children,
Which was born to my good conscience.
The beauty of my sweetest thoughts,
Yielded a painted flowers planted in my mind.
A season of divine light changed
The weather in the overcast.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Painted Flowers by Siegfried OheneSidza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson