The valley of my conscience,
proves me guilty in my pride.
A pain in my pride was hurt to my emotions.
Fountains of love in my blood,
bridges the joy in my happiness.
Moisturized vapour of waterfalls in my emotions.
Agony of the hills in my thoughts,
Provided a clear thinking to my mind.
The pride of a beautiful flower grew in my mind.
A petal of light shined upon
the darkness in my thoughts.
A calyx of sepals covered the holes
of the path with a sand of pollen grains.
A pistil was formed out of my clever mind
With an ovary of children,
Which was born to my good conscience.
The beauty of my sweetest thoughts,
Yielded a painted flowers planted in my mind.
A season of divine light changed
The weather in the overcast.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Painted Flowers by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- Two Snipers, michael walkerjohn
- It was a routine traffic stop, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Angel Wing, Anthony Di'anno
- Rant of a Sorcerer, Russell Nero
- Inspiration to Live, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Shadow Chase, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Love and True love, Tilde Sauffaus
- On - that note, sEaN nOrTh
- In The Quiet Of The Night, Clive Blake
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #8, Brian Johnston
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- October's Bright Blue Weather, Helen Hunt Jackson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)