The valley of my conscience,
proves me guilty in my pride.
A pain in my pride was hurt to my emotions.
Fountains of love in my blood,
bridges the joy in my happiness.
Moisturized vapour of waterfalls in my emotions.
Agony of the hills in my thoughts,
Provided a clear thinking to my mind.
The pride of a beautiful flower grew in my mind.
A petal of light shined upon
the darkness in my thoughts.
A calyx of sepals covered the holes
of the path with a sand of pollen grains.
A pistil was formed out of my clever mind
With an ovary of children,
Which was born to my good conscience.
The beauty of my sweetest thoughts,
Yielded a painted flowers planted in my mind.
A season of divine light changed
The weather in the overcast.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Painted Flowers by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- Respect the truth, men, gajanan mishra
- Respect truth, gajanan mishra
- Reunion, Ron Slate
- Save Your Questions, David Griebel
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
- ISIS and Anti-terror victory, Alexandra Motschmann
- Strange Coincidence, Khairul Ahsan
- THE WRINKLED YOUNG LADY, Visato Kiso
- The Preacher's Wife, Effie Waller Smith
- The Light of Day, David Griebel
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- Heather Burns
(November 9 - 1937)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)