The valley of my conscience,
proves me guilty in my pride.
A pain in my pride was hurt to my emotions.
Fountains of love in my blood,
bridges the joy in my happiness.
Moisturized vapour of waterfalls in my emotions.
Agony of the hills in my thoughts,
Provided a clear thinking to my mind.
The pride of a beautiful flower grew in my mind.
A petal of light shined upon
the darkness in my thoughts.
A calyx of sepals covered the holes
of the path with a sand of pollen grains.
A pistil was formed out of my clever mind
With an ovary of children,
Which was born to my good conscience.
The beauty of my sweetest thoughts,
Yielded a painted flowers planted in my mind.
A season of divine light changed
The weather in the overcast.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Painted Flowers by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)