Blackness So Overwhelming
Fruitless efforts to reach sanity...
Led me to this place of nothing...
Where none of it matters...
And where i am barely a being...
So fucking useless, i have no delusions...
Of my existence
Pointless efforts to claw my way out of this hole...
I ended up digging deeper...
This blackness is so overwhelming...
And not a day goes by that i don't think about ending it all
I see only ugliness...
Surrounding my existence...
Stupidity and ignorance...
Not a day goes by that i don't think about burning it all down.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blackness So Overwhelming by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush