Blackness So Overwhelming
Fruitless efforts to reach sanity...
Led me to this place of nothing...
Where none of it matters...
And where i am barely a being...
So fucking useless, i have no delusions...
Of my existence
Pointless efforts to claw my way out of this hole...
I ended up digging deeper...
This blackness is so overwhelming...
And not a day goes by that i don't think about ending it all
I see only ugliness...
Surrounding my existence...
Stupidity and ignorance...
Not a day goes by that i don't think about burning it all down.
Nihil Existentia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blackness So Overwhelming by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale
- My Eyes Blue And Clear, Kyle Schlicher
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery