Blackness So Overwhelming
Fruitless efforts to reach sanity...
Led me to this place of nothing...
Where none of it matters...
And where i am barely a being...
So fucking useless, i have no delusions...
Of my existence
Pointless efforts to claw my way out of this hole...
I ended up digging deeper...
This blackness is so overwhelming...
And not a day goes by that i don't think about ending it all
I see only ugliness...
Surrounding my existence...
Stupidity and ignorance...
Not a day goes by that i don't think about burning it all down.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blackness So Overwhelming by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- LET MORE ROOM FOR LOVE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- His Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pa And The Monthly Bills, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cleaning The Furnace, Edgar Albert Guest