Suman Kumar Das
Putting me at an aim
Your love resuscitates my life.
With joyance I write
This ‘Billet Doux’ loosening all grief.
I know not how you look
Nor where you stay.
But I love you
Till the stars shine in the sky.
As I hear your voice
When every bird warbles.
And feel your fragrance
When every flower blossoms.
Making my mind obsessed
With your virtual presence.
You heal the wound of my heart
At any circumstance.
Men may laugh at my madness
But must I say
‘You are my love’
Hoping for best all night and day!
Suman Kumar Das's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Billet Doux by Suman Kumar Das )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan