Suman Kumar Das
Between Past & Future
A series of evolution
I have been through
Since my inception.
Moreover, red revolution
Has flooded again and again
Over my chest.
All those foot-prints
Are now in the pages of history.
Many a new lives
Wombs are yet to conceive,
To reveal unknown mystery
To repeat past in future.
Endless hope and desire
From uncertain fate.
Between these two;
Past and Future
I am Present
An eternal reality,
Still stay static
As a silent witness
Of all joy and sorrow
Of all fame and disgrace
Of all victory and defeat.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Between Past & Future by Suman Kumar Das )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi