Belated Birthday & Life
Your birthday would have past,
But the memories would forever last.
No matter what happens to de trust,
The happiness should forever last.
Your birthday only comes once a year,
I’m sorry to say I’m nowhere near.
I hope to not see you tear,
In the coming years.
You are a special person for people today,
but in some people’s life u live every day by day.
Thing might just go in different way,
But no matter what I’ll just stay.
Dance among the ribbons,
of the birthday balloons.
Smile through the lit candles,
And sing to the classic happy tune.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Belated Birthday & Life by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola