Beauty. A Relative Examination-to What?
Cease. That three-chinned-neck-nod.
Let us indulge
In microscopic dreams.
A dust mite’s dream.
Their intercourse is of the flesh.
With no prejudice
What varies is the taste.
But flesh tastes no different
To the right tongue.
A dandruff orgy!
Fit for a royal court, or the Senate.
A.j. Binash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty. A Relative Examination-to What? by A.j. Binash )
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery