Beautiful Soul, Beautiful Poet
I want you to know you made a big difference in my life,
I want to thank you for loving me as you do.
I want to thank you for taking time to know me,
You taught me so much about poetry and love,
Your a true delight and you bless so many people...
If I could grant you one wish....it would be happiness
Because to see your smile is priceless,
The sound of your voice exhilerating,
Your touch amazing...
You are a seeker my darling,
Look with wisdom always wherever you go,
Hold her tightly around your neck,
Among the things you taught me was the test of patience,
Your faith so strong it is overwhelming,
You also taught tested my endurance, my preservation abilities,
You tested my character I pray you judge it with kindness of heart.
You are kind, gentle, understanding, longsuffering,
Patient, peaceful and a good friend.
You are a beautiful soul Poe,
Precious in God's own sight,
Fearfully and wonderfully made...
Knit together in your momma's womb,
One day you will stand before God without spot or blemish...
And He will look at you and say, Well done good and faithful servent! !
God Bless you Poe,
There is only love always,
........................................ ........ cjk Cambridge 2013
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Soul, Beautiful Poet by Cambridge Keenan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak