Beautiful Soul, Beautiful Poet
I want you to know you made a big difference in my life,
I want to thank you for loving me as you do.
I want to thank you for taking time to know me,
You taught me so much about poetry and love,
Your a true delight and you bless so many people...
If I could grant you one wish....it would be happiness
Because to see your smile is priceless,
The sound of your voice exhilerating,
Your touch amazing...
You are a seeker my darling,
Look with wisdom always wherever you go,
Hold her tightly around your neck,
Among the things you taught me was the test of patience,
Your faith so strong it is overwhelming,
You also taught tested my endurance, my preservation abilities,
You tested my character I pray you judge it with kindness of heart.
You are kind, gentle, understanding, longsuffering,
Patient, peaceful and a good friend.
You are a beautiful soul Poe,
Precious in God's own sight,
Fearfully and wonderfully made...
Knit together in your momma's womb,
One day you will stand before God without spot or blemish...
And He will look at you and say, Well done good and faithful servent! !
God Bless you Poe,
There is only love always,
........................................ ........ cjk Cambridge 2013
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Soul, Beautiful Poet by Cambridge Keenan )
- PH: Nature: Canoeing The Mississippi - P.., Brian Johnston
- Steps Of Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Whispers Of Ancient Parables, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unanswerable 3, Frank Avon
- Being Enlightened, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unanswerable 2, Frank Avon
- Unanswerable 1, Frank Avon
- As wrong as right, Cee Bea
- Incense On Fire, sallam yassin
- The Canine, Justin Reamer
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns