Beautiful Soul, Beautiful Poet
I want you to know you made a big difference in my life,
I want to thank you for loving me as you do.
I want to thank you for taking time to know me,
You taught me so much about poetry and love,
Your a true delight and you bless so many people...
If I could grant you one wish....it would be happiness
Because to see your smile is priceless,
The sound of your voice exhilerating,
Your touch amazing...
You are a seeker my darling,
Look with wisdom always wherever you go,
Hold her tightly around your neck,
Among the things you taught me was the test of patience,
Your faith so strong it is overwhelming,
You also taught tested my endurance, my preservation abilities,
You tested my character I pray you judge it with kindness of heart.
You are kind, gentle, understanding, longsuffering,
Patient, peaceful and a good friend.
You are a beautiful soul Poe,
Precious in God's own sight,
Fearfully and wonderfully made...
Knit together in your momma's womb,
One day you will stand before God without spot or blemish...
And He will look at you and say, Well done good and faithful servent! !
God Bless you Poe,
There is only love always,
........................................ ........ cjk Cambridge 2013
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Soul, Beautiful Poet by Cambridge Keenan )
- Best Lesson, sallam yassin
- Our Heavenly Souls, Robert Rorabeck
- Nightmares and Daydreams, Shane V. Hill
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Right Question, David Barz
- Confusing, george albot
- Bluegray, Saiom Shriver
- My Still Daughter, LoKis White
- By Another Icarus, Robert Rorabeck
- Lilies Of Lanka, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)