Beautiful Soul, Beautiful Poet
I want you to know you made a big difference in my life,
I want to thank you for loving me as you do.
I want to thank you for taking time to know me,
You taught me so much about poetry and love,
Your a true delight and you bless so many people...
If I could grant you one wish....it would be happiness
Because to see your smile is priceless,
The sound of your voice exhilerating,
Your touch amazing...
You are a seeker my darling,
Look with wisdom always wherever you go,
Hold her tightly around your neck,
Among the things you taught me was the test of patience,
Your faith so strong it is overwhelming,
You also taught tested my endurance, my preservation abilities,
You tested my character I pray you judge it with kindness of heart.
You are kind, gentle, understanding, longsuffering,
Patient, peaceful and a good friend.
You are a beautiful soul Poe,
Precious in God's own sight,
Fearfully and wonderfully made...
Knit together in your momma's womb,
One day you will stand before God without spot or blemish...
And He will look at you and say, Well done good and faithful servent! !
God Bless you Poe,
There is only love always,
........................................ ........ cjk Cambridge 2013
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Soul, Beautiful Poet by Cambridge Keenan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1886 - 1967)
Queen Elizabeth I
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS, Eugene W. Miller
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Tonight at Noon (for Charles Mingus and .., Adrian Henri
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Toll of human safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I am not ready to say I am unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Yesterday's Snow, Marilyn Lott
- Ego, Denise Duhamel
- Life and Heaven, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Rain Song, Khaled Mattawa
- Childhood Stories, Matthew Rohrer
- Christmas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My Pretty Rose Tree, Luo Zhihai
- What the Body Told, Rafael Campo