Be you to yourself
I'd rather be none-existant to the world and existant to myself, then to be existant to the world and not myself...
Never feel the need to prove yoself to anyone, because that simply means you were and are never good enough to begin with, so ask yoself, 'are u good enuf'?
Never let any wrong decision you've made define who you are and what u stand for...
Its not the world u need proving to, the mirror has already aclaimed that role
Kgagamatso Chimelwane's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be you to yourself by Kgagamatso Chimelwane )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun
- Mothers!, John Ugolo Umah
- I Just Do Not Know, John Ugolo Umah
- Are you looking, gajanan mishra
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal