Barefoot to heart... ode of love
what eyes says is truth,
when lips zipped loose.
heart hold smile,
when beat wait a while.
my dreams woke up
you come with the song of dawn.
come, come barefoot to my...
as clouds crawl in the sky,
flies freed beneath the high.
snail surf sea shore,
inches inches cover to more
breeze breaches the green most.
stormed ship reaches the coast.
come, come close
barefoot to heart...
i feel you in dewdropp after long wait night,
last little, completes the leaf life
i feel you in dusk dove after long bright noon
thy returns completes the moon
i feel you in first rain, after long thirst drought
few drops complete the monsoon.
i feel you in everything my life is missing...
come, come soon
barefoot to heart....
ijlal haider's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Barefoot to heart... ode of love by ijlal haider )
- T he sea brings back nothing, Daisy Pereira
- What would have been!, Pijush Biswas
- An Echo, Phil Soar
- Trend setter, hasmukh amathalal
- My Earth, Phil Soar
- Substituting for Another Teacher, Pierre Lien
- Describe, Aparna Chatterjee
- Unfringe A Singaporean Poem (Nonconform.., Merton Lee
- Quizz with broad hints for blind poets, T (no first name) Wignesan
- My Hijab, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)