Barefoot to heart... ode of love
what eyes says is truth,
when lips zipped loose.
heart hold smile,
when beat wait a while.
my dreams woke up
you come with the song of dawn.
come, come barefoot to my...
as clouds crawl in the sky,
flies freed beneath the high.
snail surf sea shore,
inches inches cover to more
breeze breaches the green most.
stormed ship reaches the coast.
come, come close
barefoot to heart...
i feel you in dewdropp after long wait night,
last little, completes the leaf life
i feel you in dusk dove after long bright noon
thy returns completes the moon
i feel you in first rain, after long thirst drought
few drops complete the monsoon.
i feel you in everything my life is missing...
come, come soon
barefoot to heart....
ijlal haider's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Barefoot to heart... ode of love by ijlal haider )
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
- <<< আমি বাংলার পাতি মাষ্টার, Abdul Wahab
- Lost homes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tiny Island, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Kind Of Poetry., Darlene Walsh
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(18 November 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns