For You, From Me
words never came to talk me
may be, they are silent too.
smile never came to cheer me
may be, they are busy too.
prayer never came to heal me
may be, many other wishes too.
shine(touch) never came to warm me
may be, its winter too.
rain (tears) never came to wet me
may be, you are too happy to....
its ' good ' to say' bye' before you leaving
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For You, From Me by ijlal haider )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar