Seventh Corner Of The Square
i'm square, four in drowsy night,
alone in dim street light
all around seven corner of
seven world sleeping...
some lost in hassle,
others reaping green.
some building king castle,
others loving their queen.
all around seven world of
seven corner living....
i'm your square with hidden corner,
the seventh corner,
once again closed without your knock
ijlal haider's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seventh Corner Of The Square by ijlal haider )
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold