ijlal haider Poems
- A Graduate to the coffin, from cradle ...
- Song Of Hope If ever, a sun would rise out of dark and ...
- A Child's Treasure A little child who randomly pry keeping...
- Seventh Corner Of The Square i'm square, four in drowsy ...
- Miles Away i fear of running fast so,
- For You, From Me To you... words never came to talk me
- Barefoot To Heart... Ode Of Lo... what eyes says is truth, ...
i would prefer to call my words random righting rather than ' poems'.... whatever i feel, i try to express in my words...
you can find my words also at www.pibi2.blogspot.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
to the coffin, from cradle
surpass sarcastic smiling hurdles
did i get, for what i was sent? ? ?
to learn, that i was meant.
Those shedding the shelters in sunshine
departing the dears who were mine
days and night without sleep
street and state i sweep
did it worth paid,
all those sacrifices i made? ? ? ?
Am i a graduate who could,
put the trust in the lord