Baby Akiboo: Mow Mow
we have a kitten now
it has 2 best friends,
Ripples and 'Cinnabon'
and their mommy cat.
I had a bet with my mom
that we wouldn't get a fluffy cat
but the first one we got
was a baby Akiboo;
super fluffy and white
with black like Aki was
he's adopted the kittens
like how Aki became the dad
of Geoffrey and Mexico.
Oh, when he looks at you
he says, 'I'm a fluffy white tiger,
I'm the ruler of this land,
I own you and I'm beautiful,
I'm a baby Akiboo.'
I don't know if this means my dreams are coming true
or if this is just a tease, something else I'm gonna lose
but I'm so glad right now we have
a baby Akiboo.
Kelly Zion's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby Akiboo by Kelly Zion )
- Pastoral Elegy Mode, Peter Jay Shippy
- I felt my heart going boom, boom, boom, Erato
- The Good Thieves, Peter Jay Shippy
- Villanelle, Peter Jay Shippy
- First comes a riddle, Ahmed Tawfik
- My Father was a Farmer: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- It's Hard to Imagine That Nothing At All.., Peter Jay Shippy
- How cruel are the parents, Robert Burns
- Things change, Ahmed Tawfik
- Lines to an Old Sweetheart, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)