Joseph James Breunig 3rd
bfont color=#FF0000Brought to Enlightenment/font/b
We must learn to do
and not weakly try;
for with Christ, all is possible -
Just stop asking “Why? ”
Bow before Him on bended knees,
for His Ways are superior to ours.
Spend quality time in prayer
and not simply waste precious hours.
To be brought to enlightenment,
one must learn on his own.
Yet, the secret is simply this –
Go before God and His Throne.
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (bfont color=#FF0000Brought to Enlightenment/font/b by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav