Udiah (witness to Yah)
Author's Rendition of Psalm 13
A Psalm of David
How long will You forget me, O Lord, forever?
How long 'til I behold Your face, never?
How long shall I take counsel in my soul
Having day by day in my heart sorrow?
How long shall my enemy
Be exalted over me?
O Lord my God, consider and answer
Strengthen me, lest death be my enhancer
Lest my foe say, 'It's him I have conquered'
And my troublers rejoice when I'm wavered
But I have trusted in Thy compassion
My heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation
Unto the Lord will I sing
For the bounty He did bring
Udiah (witness to Yah)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Author's Rendition of Psalm 13 by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
- Contentment, Katherine Nordhaus
- The News Explained it to Me, Vera Sidhwa
- Diwali, Hans Raj Sharma
- One Nation Under God, Katherine Nordhaus
- the weather knows where i'll someday put.., Mandolyn ...
- Love Is, sallam yassin
- MY HEART SMILES TO YOU, john chizoba vincent
- When The Wind Blows, Tony Adah
- If I am just A Character, Felicia Manning
- Only if..., Ntando.B Da poet
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)