Udiah (witness to Yah)
Author's Rendition of Psalm 13
A Psalm of David
How long will You forget me, O Lord, forever?
How long 'til I behold Your face, never?
How long shall I take counsel in my soul
Having day by day in my heart sorrow?
How long shall my enemy
Be exalted over me?
O Lord my God, consider and answer
Strengthen me, lest death be my enhancer
Lest my foe say, 'It's him I have conquered'
And my troublers rejoice when I'm wavered
But I have trusted in Thy compassion
My heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation
Unto the Lord will I sing
For the bounty He did bring
Udiah (witness to Yah)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Author's Rendition of Psalm 13 by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
Did you read them?
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Examinations, abhi mangla
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)