Udiah (witness to Yah)
Author's Rendition of Psalm 13
A Psalm of David
How long will You forget me, O Lord, forever?
How long 'til I behold Your face, never?
How long shall I take counsel in my soul
Having day by day in my heart sorrow?
How long shall my enemy
Be exalted over me?
O Lord my God, consider and answer
Strengthen me, lest death be my enhancer
Lest my foe say, 'It's him I have conquered'
And my troublers rejoice when I'm wavered
But I have trusted in Thy compassion
My heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation
Unto the Lord will I sing
For the bounty He did bring
Udiah (witness to Yah)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Author's Rendition of Psalm 13 by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
- Hunger, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My Tokyo, Kazuko Shiraishi
- We fall....TO RISE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- LOSS....MANY, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Alchemies, Aleda Shirley
- LAST SONG, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- ETERNAL LOVE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- April 15th, Aleda Shirley
- I can FOCUS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Defining myself, Soumita Sarkar Ray
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 October 1923 – 20 December 1997)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)