Udiah (witness to Yah)
Author's Rendition of Psalm 13
A Psalm of David
How long will You forget me, O Lord, forever?
How long 'til I behold Your face, never?
How long shall I take counsel in my soul
Having day by day in my heart sorrow?
How long shall my enemy
Be exalted over me?
O Lord my God, consider and answer
Strengthen me, lest death be my enhancer
Lest my foe say, 'It's him I have conquered'
And my troublers rejoice when I'm wavered
But I have trusted in Thy compassion
My heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation
Unto the Lord will I sing
For the bounty He did bring
Udiah (witness to Yah)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Author's Rendition of Psalm 13 by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi